#taggedinmiami – a Lifestyle blog and Online boutique
You know how when you go on a trip to a new city & during your quest for recommendations everyone ALWAYS tell you to seek someone who lives there to find the best local places you HAVE TO SEE? Well think of taggedinmiami.com as your virtual Miami Bestie! Appealing to both the local woman as well as visitors we have something to offer everyone.
TaggedinMiami is your online resource for all your Miami and beach needs. Our website will include a blog that talks about everything from what events are going on in Miami, tips for the beach, healthy recipes, style trends for the endless summer weather (whose complaining?) and much more.
Taggedinmiami will also feature the online boutique ‘Pink Coral’. Pink Coral is a Miami based women’s apparel company featuring a collection of Miami inspired clothing handpicked by our team of stylists to help you find the perfect outfit, no matter where you are wearing it. Pink Coral will also feature style sessions by a local stylist that will show you how to wear your pieces, what to pair it with, where you can wear it and how to accessorize your outfit. We will also feature collaborations with local designers and show off the beautiful views Miami has to offer (its so much more then just the beach!).
All the photography on the site and the blog will be done by Ralph Raphael Photographer, or by our team!
The goal of our site is to show that Miami has much more to it then just the beach, good looking people, and clubs. Miami is a lifestyle and taggedinmiami will show you how Miami has something for everyone.
Since its founding, Miami has been one of the most popular vacation spots in the US, and with good reason.
EVERYTHING is beautiful, the views, the people, the beach, even the food (Instagram worthy), there are some of the best clubs and parties in the world here, not to mention between the diverse population and Art Deco type architecture you are constantly surrounded by culture and art. It really is the type of place that you don’t notice how much is going on around you until you stop and pay attention (the reason MOST Miamians are constantly bored when not in Miami).
But did you know Miami is so much more then just a beautiful party place? This city has something to offer everyone and is a city rich with history. Here is a quick collection of interesting facts about Miami you might know:
- Miami is the first and only major US city founded by a woman- Julia Tuttle aka Mother Miami.
- Miami has a Hispanic population of about 64% making it the ‘Capital of Latin America’
- Miami has the biggest collection of Art Deco Architecture in the world (800+ buildings)
- Miami is a man-made island – it used to be a literal swamp
- Miami invented suntan lotion – in 1944, it’s only fitting suntan lotion was invented in the Sunshine State
- Miami is home to the largest snow skiing club in the world – seriously!
- Miami invented the ATM for rollerbladers in 1996
- Miami has won many awards, including cleanest city in the US and best beach in the US
- Miami has the largest cruise ship port in the world, and is also the diving capital of the world
(apparently pirates used to love coming here back in the day and hide there treasures)
..there is so much more to love and get to know about in Miami & we can’t wait to show you